Our courses provide a clear overview of employment frameworks - giving valuable insight; covering key differences; sharing guidance on how to manage cross-cultural workforces, recent changes and developments; and explaining local case law which might catch out overseas firms. Our courses aim to:
- Impart knowledge of the local employment law in the regions in which you operate
- Link local employment legislation to real-life, practical HR management challenges
- Create consistent, applicable global HR policies and procedures, effective locally
- Validate and challenge what you know
- Explain the burning issues around employment law and employee relations
- Help you understand how the practical application of the law is influenced by the prevailing customs.