|Duration: One or Two Days||Price: £999 + VAT for both days | £595 + VAT for one day|
Designed as a two day event, with each day also stand alone, you can opt to participate in two consecutive days, or two days at different times, or attend the one day that most appeals.
Day one focuses on strategic HR aligned to business need, and using HR analytics, tools and measurement to determine this for your own organisation.
Day two focusses on developing partnering relationships of strategic influence and credibility enabling you to work as a trusted advisor with your business managers and leaders, to deliver the value you seek.
- Understand what is meant by 'HR business partnering' and its impact on your day-to-day work
- Gain a better understanding of the requirements of an HR Business Partner - and how to ensure smooth implementation
- Adapt key competencies for a successful transition from operational to strategic HR
- Develop a new set of competencies including business acumen, change management and relationship building
- Learn how other organisations have successfully implemented partnering: HR interventions that make a difference
- Overcoming resistance and relaying a positive message
To book a single day or two days at different times, please contact us on +44 (0)20 7549 2549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer a discount when multiple bookings are made at the same time - please contact us for details.
Book this course
|Duration: One or Two Days | Price: £999 + VAT for both days | £595 + VAT for one day
To pay in another currency, please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7549 2549 or email@example.com
I am an HR strategist and an experienced management consultant, trainer and coach with a background at Ernst and Young and Andersen Consulting (now Accenture). For over 15 years I have worked for clients across a wide range of sectors, and across the spectrum of HR, leadership and organisational development.
I lead Bond Solon’s HR Business Partner Development programme initiatives. I have designed, delivered and led teams delivering HR development solutions for a number of global clients as well as for open programmes. I am also an instructor for the American Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), coaching clients through qualification as the SHRM partner provider for a number of European countries.
I am an Ashridge accredited Executive Coach, hold an MSc in Organisational Behaviour from Birkbeck, University of London, and a BSc Honours in Management Sciences from Warwick University.