|Duration: One Day||Price: £595 + VAT|
According to the CIPD, the business partner model is the most commonly adopted HR service delivery model, with almost 50% of organisations employing business partners in their ranks.
But operating as an HR business partner requires a vastly different array of skills compared to more transactional forms of HR service delivery.
It requires a much deeper and broader understanding of your organisation, the ability to work alongside all levels of management, greater self-awareness and impact, expertise in creating and leading change and the maintenance of a business focus. Not an easy set of skills to develop!
One of our most popular HR events, this expert course will help you build this skill set and benchmark your current experience against best practice and other organisation's activities.
Key topics covered:
- Understand what is meant by 'HR business partnering' and its impact on your day-to-day work
- Gain a better understanding of the requirements of an HR business partner - and how to ensure smooth implementation
- Adapt key competencies for a successful transition from operational to strategic HR
- Develop a new set of competencies including business acumen, change management and relationship building
- Learn how other organisations have successfully implemented partnering: HR interventions that make a difference
- Overcoming resistance and relaying a positive message
We offer a discount when multiple bookings are made at the same time - please contact us for details.
Book this course
|Duration: One Day | Price: £595 + VAT
To pay in another currency, please contact us on +44 (0) 20 7549 2549 or email@example.com
I am an HR strategist and an experienced management consultant, trainer and coach with a background at Ernst & Young and Andersen Consulting (now Accenture). For over 15 years I have worked for clients across a wide range of sectors, and across the spectrum of HR, leadership and organisational development.
I lead Bond Solon’s HR Business Partner Development programme initiatives. I have designed, delivered and led teams delivering HR development solutions for a number of global clients as well as for open programmes. I am also an instructor for the American Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), coaching clients through qualification as the SHRM partner provider for a number of European countries.
I am an Ashridge accredited Executive Coach and hold an MSc in Organisational Behaviour from Birkbeck, University of London, and a BSc Honours in Management Sciences from Warwick University.